A worthy destination, not just for business gatherings: our hotel is idyllically located right on the Weser river, between Bremen and Bremerhaven. Enjoy beautiful river-views and the amenities that our establishment has to offer – from comfortable rooms and suites, to culinary pleasures, a veranda, winter garden, and so much more.
Ringhotel Fährhaus Farge
Welcome to Bremen
Enjoy fine dining in a casually elegant setting. Our restaurant is known for its specialty weeks, in which changing seasonal highlights are offered. It is open for lunch and dinner. During celebrations and meetings we will also treat you and your guests at the highest level.4.1Very Good481 Reviews„Very good hotel for solo travelers. Close to parking areas.“GästebewertungRatingLocation„Good location“ „Station nearby“ „Super location“Service„Great staff“ „Friendly staff“ „Good service“Food„Good food“ „Great restaurant“ „Big salad“WiFi„Decent WiFi“BreakfastRoom„Great views of the river“ „The best room at the hotel“ „Nice views“Comfort„No air conditioning“Great view„Great views of the river“ „Amazing view“Good restaurant serviceFriendly atmosphere„Good atmosphere“Bathroom could be optimized
Delicious, Splendit, Active
HeimatGenussFisch und Me(e)hr...Das Lebensgefühl der Region, hausspezifische Wohlfühlextras, viel Komfort und eine ausgezeichnete regionaltypische Küche - wir machen HeimatGenuss zum Erlebnis!Champagner TräumeWelcome-Point BremenPrickelnde Erlebnisse, sprudelnde Emotionen und perlende Erinnerungen – mit den Champagner Träumen der Ringhotels.
Unsere Heimat, Ihre Heimat
- UNESCO WHS: Bremen, town hall and Roland statue (24 km)
- Weser cycle path directly at the hotel
- Universum® Bremen
- Submarine bunker Valentin
- Historic centre and Schnoor quarter
- Boettcher street: expressive architecture
- Worpswede, famous artists’ colony
- Golf court Bremer Schweiz e.V.
- German maritime museum in Bremerhaven
- Zoo at the sea in Bremerhaven
- German emigrant museum in Bremerhaven
- Klimahaus® Bremerhaven 8° Ost
- Discover Oldenburg
- Restaurant with Weser panorama-window
- Events like asparagus, plaice, BBQ, etc.
- Some rooms with balcony and Weser view
- Regional and international cuisine
- Nice view from the Weser terrace
- Tower suite with panorama view
- Function rooms with Weser view
- Skittle alley
- Seasonal menus
- Jogging and walking along the dyke
- Geschlossen: 24.12.
- Free Wireless Lan in the hotel
- Conference Hotel
- VDR Business
- VDR Conference
- Group Tours
- Parking area
- Coach parking
- Dogs welcome
- 45 rooms
- Free Wireless Lan in the room
Leisure & Wellness
- Regional cuisine
- Vegan dishes
- Cuisine for allergic persons
In town, and yet surrounded by nature: our hotel offers comfortable accommodation, two restaurants, an indoor pool, four saunas and a gym. Step inside a classic brickwork facade to find a haven of contemporary, stylish comfort. We are located adjacent to the municipal forest, close to the Universum Bremen Science Center.Zeven
Our family-run hotel is located halfway between the Hanseatic cities of Bremen and Hamburg, at the heart of the Elbe-Weser triangle. From here, you can comfortably explore the region’s characteristic coastal moorlands, or visit a choice of many cultural attractions.Horumersiel
Beach and thermal baths in sight: Our hotel, built in the style of the old storage houses, awaits its guests with several categories of rooms and suites, as well as a restaurant and sauna. Ours is an ideal destination for water sports, hiking, and bicycling enthusiasts. The view of the North Sea from our rooftop terrace alone is almost worth the trip.Wittmund
Our historic hotel is located just 15 kilometres from the North Sea. Guests reside close to the palace gardens at the centre of the East Frisian town of Wittmund. The historic building and setting of the hotel, furnished with every modern comfort, is now your domicile.